NAPDS Announces New Membership Portal through Findjoo
We are happy to announce that NAPDS has partnered with Findjoo to provide a membership portal for the Association. The new membership portal will support a number of initiatives you’ve been requesting, such as credit card payments for conference registrations and membership dues; automatic membership renewals; and online access to your personal membership profile. These are just a few of the advantages that will be rolled out over the coming months.
$20 Registration Discount*
The first phase of our partnership with Findjoo was to upload our current membership data into the Findjoo system. Now we need for you to verify and/or update your individual account. This should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Follow this link to the NAPDS/Findjoo Member Portal.
- Enter the email address you used for your NAPDS membership.
- Create and enter a 6-character password. (You can change the password when you reach your membership profile page).
- Verify and/or update any of the information displayed.
- Sign out.
- Be sure firstname.lastname@example.org is a “safe sender” for your email system. We don’t want our messages to you going into your junk or spam folders!
Our future services to you (mailings, email communication, conference registration, membership renewals, etc.) will be based on the information in this portal. If you complete this verification process before you register for the conference, you will receive a $20 discount* on your registration fee (applied automatically at the time you complete your registration)!
*Discount does not apply to Student registration fees, which are already significantly reduced.