We are currently seeking to appoint several Associate Editors, early to mid-career scholars with a proven track record of excellent writing and demonstrated work in school-university partnerships, to assist with the publication of the first “Handbook of Research Policy and Practice in School-University Partnerships”. Key responsibilities of the appointment include:
- working collaboratively with the current team of editors (Diane Yendol-Hoppey, Jane Neapolitan, JoAnne Ferrara, and Janna Dresden)
- reading, appraising, and managing submissions and reviews of chapters
- working with the editorial and marketing team on attracting the best and most relevant chapter authors representing research and practice
- securing chapter reviewers/feedback
- assisting in the development of strategic planning for the handbook
- contributing towards the creation of section introductions/summaries
- maintaining appropriate ethical standards
- ensuring that all content accepted for publication is of a suitable standard
- ensuring manuscripts and proof corrections are completed according to the agreed publication schedule.
To be considered for this role, please email your curriculum vitae (including a list of any awards and publications) with a covering letter detailing why you are interested in the role to JoAnne Ferrara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for receipt of expressions of interest is June 30, 2021.