Dear NAPDS Members and Friends:
School-University Partnerships is committed to advocating for collaborative ventures across the P-12 and college/university communities as vehicles for the discovery and sharing of knowledge that shapes educator leadership and best practice.
Online thematic issues of the journal are published twice a year to supplement the bi-annual print editions. Toward this end, scholarly contributions are currently being accepted for two different online, themed issues:
- Theme: “The Impact of Teacher Leadership on Student Learning in Professional Development Schools”
- Guest editors: Jana Hunzicker, Rhonda Jeffries, and Suzanna Nelson
- Research proposal deadline extended: January 4, 2019
- Theme: “Goodlad’s Legacy: A Deliberation of Simultaneous Renewal”
- Guest editors: Bernard Badiali and Megan E. Lynch
- Article submission deadline: January 30, 2019
For detailed information, please see the linked calls. We hope you will consider contributing to one or both of these online, themed issues.
Seth Parsons and Mandy Bean, Senior Editors
National Association for Professional Development Schools (NAPDS)