2022 NAPDS Conference Chicago
#NAPDS2022 Chicago is in the books.
Check back soon for #NAPDS2023 info, slated for Jacksonville, FL, March 23-25, 2023.
Registration is closed.
NAPDS 2022 National Conference registration includes program attendance, a welcome reception on Thursday evening with light hors d’oeuvres (cash bar available), and the following meals:
- Thursday morning coffee/pastries and buffet lunch
- Friday breakfast buffet and plated lunch
Early Registration (10/1/21 – 12/10/21)
- Current Member: $390
- Current Member & Extend your current membership for one year for only $60 more: $450
- Registration & purchase new membership for only $80 more: $470
Regular Registration (12/11/21 – 1/14/22)
- Regular Registration for Current Member: $440
- Current Member & Extend your current membership for one year for only $60 more: $500
- Registration & purchase new membership for only $80 more: $520
- Non-Member: $550
Late/Onsite Registration (1/15/22 – 2/12/22)
- Late Registration Current Member: $490
- Current Member & Extend your current membership for one year for only $60 more: $550
- Registration & purchase new membership for only $80 more: $570
- Non-Member: $600
Teacher Candidate Registration (Early, Regular, and Late): (8/15/21 – 10/1/21)
- Teacher Candidates(interns): $190
- Registration & purchase membership: $210
Note: The teacher candidate registration rate for the NAPDS Conference is reserved for full-time undergraduate students (those enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours.) After you register, please send a letter from your college or university advisor verifying your status as a full-time student for the 2022 spring semester to email@example.com. If you have questions about the student rate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations must be sent in writing to email@example.com by December 10, 2021, to receive a 100% refund of the registration fee. After that date, no refund is available; however, all membership benefits will continue.