The NAPDS Awards Committee is looking for dynamic P-12 and university-based members to join our committee. The Awards Committee has the distinct honor of acknowledging the great work and contributions that individuals and teams make within our PDS field. If you are interested in serving with others in our field to celebrate those achievements of our colleagues, we welcome and invite you to join the Awards Committee.
Responsibilities of the Awards Committee:
- Facilitate the awards process for the Association as explained outlined on the Awards Section of the NAPDS website.
- Facilitate the purchase and presentation of Association awards.
- Facilitate other Association Awards processes as necessary, including Leadership service awards.
NAPDS Awards Committee Members:
- Attend committee meetings (once/month; as we get closer to the NAPDS conference you may meet more frequently)
- Assist in the development of awards criteria and nomination processes
- Provide considerations for other awards for NAPDS
- Network with professionals across NAPDS
- Help recruit other members
- Assist with awards during the annual NAPDS conference (optional)
Current NAPDS Awards:
- Exemplary PDS Achievement Award
- Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award
- Emerging PDS Leader Award
- Jason Kinsey Award
Please email Awards Committee Chair, Jennifer Rinck (email@example.com) to indicate your interest in joining the committee.