Why should I join NAPDS?
Join colleagues across the nation and around the world with whom you can network ideas, share resources and ask questions.
The NAPDS National Conference offers unique opportunities for learning. In addition, affiliated organizations offer conferences and professional development opportunities.
NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Stay current with national, state and local partnership trends with PDS Partners, published twice a year, and School-University Partnerships, a blind refereed journal published twice yearly.
As a volunteer on a committee or serving in an elected office, your expertise will help NAPDS expand its reach and influence in the school-university partnership community.
- Subscription to the PDS Partners: Bridging Research to Practice journal
- Subscription to School-University Partnerships journal
- Full access to NAPDS website and special resources
- Opportunities to participate in association leadership
Single membership for any professional who works with a school-university partnership.
Single membership for university students, retired professionals and supporters of school-university partnerships.
Two ways to join:
- Complete the Online Membership Form and pay with a credit card.
- Download the PDF Membership Form. Complete the form and return the form with a check to the address on the form.
Questions about membership? Please contact Dr. Cindy Van Buren at email@example.com