Members Only Resources | Elections
Why should I join NAPDS?
Join thousands of colleagues around the world with whom you can network ideas, share resources and ask questions.
The NAPDS National Conference offers unique opportunities for learning.
News & Publications
Stay current with national, state and local partnership trends with PDS Partners, published three times yearly, and School-University Partnerships, a blind refereed journal published twice yearly.
As a volunteer on a committee or serving in an elective office, your expertise will help NAPDS expand its reach and influence in the school-university partnership community.
- Subscription to PDS Partners magazine
- Subscription to School-University Partnerships journal
- Full access to NAPDS website
- Membership dues are included in conference registration and runs from conference to conference
- ability to participate in association leadership
Single membership for any professional who works with a school-university partnership.
Single membership for university students, retired professionals and supporters of school-university partnerships.
Two ways to join:
- Complete the Online Membership Form and pay with a credit card.
- Download the PDF Membership Form. Complete the form and return the form with a check to the address on the form.
Questions about membership? Please contact Dr. Cindy Van Buren at Membership@napds.org