Why should I join NAPDS?
Join colleagues across the nation and around the world with whom you can network ideas, share resources and ask questions.
The NAPDS National Conference offers unique opportunities for learning. In addition, affiliated organizations offer conferences and professional development opportunities.
NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Stay current with national, state and local partnership trends with PDS Partners, and with research and scholarship in School-University Partnerships, two referred journals available exclusively to members of NAPDS.
As a volunteer on a committee or serving in an elected office, your expertise will help NAPDS expand its reach and influence in the school-university partnership community.
- Subscription to the PDS Partners: Bridging Research to Practice journal
- Subscription to School-University Partnerships journal
- Full access to NAPDS website and special resources
- Monthly webinars and online networking opportunities
- Reduced registration costs for NAPDS conferences and events
Single membership for any professional who works with a school-university partnership.
Single membership for university students, retired professionals and supporters of school-university partnerships.
Complete the Online Membership Form and pay with a credit card.
Questions about membership? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org