2017-2018 NAPDS Executive Council & Board of Directors Call for Nominations
The Call for Nominations for three positions on the NAPDS Board opened last week! We hope that you, as an NAPDS member, will take a few minutes to consider nominating yourself or a colleague for one of these important leadership positions:
- President-Elect (from a college or university; a three year commitment)
- Board of Directors (from a P-12 school district; a three year commitment)
- Secretary (from a P-12 school district OR from a college or university; a three year commitment)
PRESIDENT-ELECT | Nomination Form
The office of President-Elect shall be filled by a college/university educator and requires a three year commitment. The President-Elect shall automatically succeed the President after the completion of a one-year term and will then serve one year as Past President in an advisory role to the President.
For more information about the Association and the role of President-Elect, visit NAPDS By-laws
BOARD OF DIRECTORS | Nomination Form
The vacancy on the Board of Directors is for a three year term and shall be filled by a P-12 educator.
Responsibilities for the Board of Directors include:
- Approve the budgeting process and budgets, Lead strategic planning,
- Oversee the compliance with all Bylaws of the Association, Oversee the activities of the Association leadership, and
- Assume any other responsibilities as requested by the President.
For more information about the Association and the role of the Board of Directors, visit NAPDS By-laws
SECRETARY | Nomination Form
The office of Secretary is a three year term and shall be filled by either a college/university educator or a P-12 educator. The Secretary shall issue notices of Association Leadership and business meetings of the Association and keep and publish minutes thereafter.
For more information about the Association and the role of Secretary, visit NAPDS By-laws