Why should I join NAPDS?
Join thousands of colleagues around the world with whom you can network ideas, share resources and ask questions.
The NAPDS National Conference offers unique opportunities for learning.
News & Publications
Stay current with national, state and local partnership trends with PDS Partners, published three times yearly, and School-University Partnerships, a blind refereed journal published twice yearly.
As a volunteer on a committee or serving in an elective office, your expertise will help NAPDS expand its reach and influence in the school-university partnership community.
- Subscription to PDS Partners magazine
- Subscription to School-University Partnerships journal
- Full access to NAPDS website
- Membership dues are included in conference registration and runs from conference to conference
- ability to participate in association leadership
Single membership for any professional who works with a school-university partnership.
Single membership for university students, retired professionals and supporters of school-university partnerships.
OR – Contact Dr. Krys Goree at Membership@napds.org