Journal of the National Association for
Professional Development Schools
School-University Partnerships Journal is committed to advocating for collaborative ventures across the P-12 and college/university communities as vehicles for the discovery and sharing of knowledge that shapes educator leadership and best practice.
Two Calls for Scholarly Contributions: 2019-2020 SUP Online, Themed Issues
Scholarly contributions are currently being accepted for two different online, themed issues of School-University Partnerships:
Winter 2020 Issue:
- Theme: “The Impact of Teacher Leadership on Student Learning in Professional Development Schools”
- Guest editors: Jana Hunzicker, Rhonda Jeffries, and Suzanna Nelson
- Research proposal deadline: January 4, 2019
Summer 2019 Issue:
- Theme: “Goodlad’s Legacy: A Deliberation of Simultaneous Renewal”
- Guest editors: Bernard Badiali and Megan E. Lynch
- Article submission deadline: January 30, 2019
For detailed information, please see the linked calls.
Recently Published Issues:
2018 Themed Issue: “Mutually Beneficial PDS Models”
School-University Partnerships Volume 11, Number 3
2018 Themed Issue: “Furthering the Education Profession: Partnerships in Action”
School-University Partnerships Volume 11, Number 4
Click here for other previously published issues.
School-University Partnerships is published twice a year in the spring and fall. Submissions are accepted year-round and go through a double blind peer review process.
School-University Partnerships Editorial Team
Mandy Bean, George Mason University
Seth A. Parsons, George Mason University
Nisreen Daoud, Capital University
Andrew Porter, George Mason Universit
Michelle Lague, George Mason University
Editorial Advisory Committee
Alicia Bruyning, George Mason University
Eva Garin, Bowie State University
Audra Parker, George Mason University
Kristien Zenkov, George Mason University
Drew Polly, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- To Apply to Serve as a Reviewer: Please send a brief letter of introduction/application and a current resume/vita (with a current email address, regular mail address, and phone number) to Mandy Bean and Seth Parsons, Senior Editors of School-University Partnerships, at email@example.com.
- “School-University Partnerships is published twice a year in the spring and fall. Submissions are accepted year-round and go through a double blind peer review process. Manuscripts can be submitted to http://www.editorialmanager.com/sup. For inquiries, please email Mandy Bean and Seth Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org.