Crystal City Doubletree Hotel
Washington, DC, March 9-11, 2017
Welcome to the 2017 NAPDS National Conference Page
We are now accepting proposals for the 2017 NAPDS National Conference. Our conference theme is United We Stand: Strengthening Our Profession with PDS Partnerships.
Your proposal should address one of our five conference strands:
- Research: Using inquiry and data to drive your work
- Clinical Practice: Authentic learning in PDS contexts
- Impact: The effects and outcomes of your PDS work
- Innovations: Propelling the PDS field forward
- Instruction: Teaching and Learning in your PDS
- Your work will be evaluated by a committee of your PDS peers. We will use this RUBRIC to guide our work.
- September 6—Proposal submission window opens
- Submission Deadline – October 21—Proposal submission window is NOW CLOSED
- Week of November 14—Notification of proposal acceptance
If you have any questions about the conference or the proposal submission process, please contact the Conference Planning Committee at email@example.com.